What is MarketSharp Mail
Get More Sales from Jobsite Marketing, Unsold Lead Follow-up and Customer Repeat & Referral Business
MarketSharp has teamed up with the direct mail marketing gurus at QuantumDigital. Now, you can easily export your contacts directly from MarketSharp (or choose a new list of prospects on-the-go) and push them to a custom QuantumDigital portal, MarketSharp Mail for fast, turnkey direct mail marketing.
This integration will enhance MarketSharp’s marketing capabilities through the use of QuantumDigital’s robust direct mail and print programs. You’ll gain more WARM leads by leveraging automation, personalization, and better targeting of direct mail campaigns all done online for as little at 67 cents per card including postage!
You can either choose from 30+ industry specific templates that are easily-customizable (add your own text and images on the front and back of postcards) to create personalized, high-impact response-driven promotions in minutes from the exclusive MarketSharp Mail library OR you can easily upload custom company or manufacturer specific postcard designs to maintain branding.
The integration makes it seamless to export your contact lists into MarketSharp Mail. Once within the mailing portal, your list is already attached so simply choose your postcard design, edit it, and send! And you can save any recently designed mailer for future use, monitor your mailing status and track your mailing history. You’ll find MarketSharp Mail easy, effective, and a highly affordable way to get promotional messages out to contacts to maximize your lead generation efforts!
Direct Mail Pricing
Jumbo Postcards (8.5" x 5.5")
- Full color, both sides
- 80# Matte Stock (Default Option): $0.69/card
- 100# Gloss Cover Stock: $0.71/card
- 130# Gloss Cover Stock: $0.74/card
- UV-Coating additional cost: $0.04/card
- Confirmation Card: same cost as adding One additional card
- First-Class Shipping additional cost: $0.13/card
- Minimum Order: 20 cards
- Follow-up Report: $5.00 + $ .02 per address over 100. A list of addresses (phone numbers are included when available). It is e-mailed when the order is printed.
- Recommend a client sends postcards first class with UV-Coating
Direct Mail Postage/Shipping Options
|Standard Mail||Postage included||Your best option for regular, routine mailings when time is not a factor. On average, Standard Mail is delivered within 8 to 14 business days. Delivery times may fluctuate during peak mailing times of the year, such as holidays.|
|First-Class Presort||12¢ extra per mailing piece||Your best option for time-sensitive mailings. On average, First-Class mail is delivered within 5 to 8 business days. Delivery times are more consistent throughout the year than with Standard Mail.|
MarketSharp Mail in Canada
- The integrated version of MarketSharp Mail DOES work in Canada.
- The client's MarketSharp Mail account does need to have a Canadian address to send Canadian mail
- It is more expensive since QuantumDigital uses Priority Mail International to send the pieces of mail (6-10 Business Days for Mailing).
- The cost is $1.11 a jumbo postcard with 80# Matte Cover
- Additional $ .04 a postcard to add UV Coating
- Additional $ .03 a postcard to add 100# Gloss Cover
- Additional $ .06 a postcard to add 130# Gloss Cover
- Minimums Order of 50 records
- PersonaLIST and NeighborMAIL are the only options.
- You are able to use “NeighborMAIL” to find only homeowners around a specific address
- You can NOT select demographics