Training Schedule for MarketSharp Users
Note: These sessions will cover some areas of the program that are only included in our Ultimate Package. Any users are welcome to attend as the majority of the content will apply to all.
- Our webinar trainings will be conducted once per month via Webinar from 1:00pm-3pm EST.
- All attendees can ask questions in the “Questions” window. You will receive a response after the webinar concludes.
- Your Marketsharp Onboarding Team provides the GoToWebinar meeting links below to each Webinar Training session to your Champion(s). Champion(s) are responsible for forwarding on to all other suggested attendees at your company.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you would like to review any of this information, please go view our SharpStart Videos
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please register for MarketSharp Training for Wednesday, November 15, 2023 1:00 PM – 3:00PM Eastern at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1911877430496029277
Please register for MarketSharp Training for Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1911877430496029277
This 120 minute session covers:
Data Entry (~32 min)
- Adding contact
- Adding inquiry
- Adding appointment
- Adding job
Calendar Usage (~15 min)
- General Events
3 minute break
Activities & Automation (~53 min)
- Adding activity
- Activity List Tab
- Adding Activity Process
- Automation Rules
- Emailing from MarketSharp
- Text Messaging
3 minute break
Production (~12 min)
- Adding production
- Production process
- Production tab
Can't attend the webinars?
Whether you learn best at 2am or 10am, our Training Courses are available for you, 24/7/365! Our self-led Learning Tracks are designed to get your staff up to speed quickly, while allowing you to learn at your own pace.
Our staff is excited to help your company achieve a successful MarketSharp implementation!