Version 1.32.0 (Next)
- Updated Lightning Support of Account objects during discovery and synchronization process.
- Searching Salesforce Classic for Quotes and Sales no longer throws error.
- Added support for dependent picklists based on boolean fields in Salesforce Classic.
- Tracking usage of Dark Mode support.
- Enhanced performance with data modeling (reducers).
- Resolved error when clearing cache from settings.
- Target Release Date: March 14th, 2023 (Build TBD, Sprint 95 & Sprint 96).
Version 1.31.1 (Latest)
Renamed app from MarketSharp Mobile 2.0 to RemodelerGo.
Updated app icons.
- Target Release Date: March 1st, 2023 (Build 1042, Branding only).
- Improved error messaging when collecting Payments.
- Checkboxes with dependent picklists are supported in Salesforce.
- Fixed an issue when viewing Quotes on a Prospect in Salesforce will retrieve the Prospect's Quotes.
- Tapping on Email to email a PDF will download the PDF first prior to drafting the email.
- Release Date: February 14th, 2023 (Build 1036, Sprint 94).
- Added Project and Project Activities as read-only for Salesforce Classic.
- Can now add a Contact in MarketSharp without a phone number.
- Improved performance so the tab list loads faster.
- Improved experience of the actions displayed when swiping on a PDF attachment.
- Several enhancements to Quotes when resulting Appointments where selected Quotes haves multiple sales tax rates, uploading attachments, removing Quote Items when Quotes are deleted, improved sorting and more.
- Release Date: January 31st, 2023 (Build 1028, Sprint 93).
- Proper messaging will display when trying to save with no internet connection.
- Product category filters on an iPad will not overflow off the screen.
- Quotes and quote items will properly be discarded when discarding changes.
- Release Date: January 17th, 2023 (Build 1020, Sprint 92).
- Increased performance by only downloading images for thumbnail previews. Other file types like PDF's only download when tapped on to view.
- Appointment resulting disabled for resulted Appointments in Salesforce.
- Attachments for MarketSharp show regardless of case-sensitive of ID's.
- Release Date: January 3rd, 2023 (Build 1013, Sprint 91).
- Quote Screen experience has been enhanced and improved.
- Quote items can be dragged to be reordered using the 'Organize' option.
- Quote templates can be expanded to view what products the template contains.
- Generate pdf button has been moved to the Quote List from the Quote Screen.
- Improved download performance on attachments.
- Status text on the home screen will not get stuck after retrieving payments or reloading company settings.
- Canvasser, Telemarketer and Promoter fields have been added when adding in an Inquiry in MarketSharp.
- Appointment addresses in MarketSharp will default to the Contact's address if no address is available.
- Salesforce uses Lead Source based on the Taken on Date when adding a new appointment.
- Improved error messaging in Salesforce when adding or collecting a payment.
- Release Date: Tuesday, December Dec 13th, 2022 (Build 1009, Sprint 89 & 90).
- Prospect Name field for Salesforce automatically combines first and last name.
- Removed auto correct from text fields. Improves address and name entries.
- End date fields on Events automatically adjust to 1 hour after the Start date field is adjusted.
- Improved user experience of calendar controls for phones and tablets.
- When resulting Appointments, Quotes are refreshed from server to get most up to date information.
- Prevented "No apps are installed for this feature" message from showing.
- Release Date: Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 (Build 994, Sprint 88).
- When adding a Prospect, interests can be specified on a Lead Source in Salesforce.
- Contacts in MarketSharp that only have a last name will display their last name on the calendar event instead of 'undefined'.
- Improved Performance on the Details screen for Appointments and Contacts.
- Attachments do not download upon initial navigation to the detail screen.
- Files option in the hamburger menu has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where resulting an appointment in MarketSharp would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where adding a Contact in MarketSharp would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue in MarketSharp allowing Calendar events to have an end date before a start date.
- Release Date: Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 (Build 985, Sprint 87).
- Calendar filter selections are now persisted so don't need to reselect filters each time.
- Improved calendar query performance by only requesting information shown on calendars vs also getting related data.
- Added telemetry for Quote numbers and amounts.
- UI/UX enhancements for layouts, animations. Updated icons to be consistent, better press states and areas.
- Salesforce Sales are now showing under the related Prospects and Appointments.
- Bug fix where Sales Tax field would get cleared out if didn't tap Done. No longer repeating decimals places in some circumstances.
- Release Date: Tuesday, October 25th, 2022 (Build 979, Sprint 86)
- Removed multiple scroll regions from Home Screen. Refresh icon added in upper right hand corner.
- Refreshing a newly created event by id vs by date range. (Improves performance).
- Salesforce Events for an Appointment are now hidden so doesn't look like duplicate calendar items.
- Fixed bug for event times being an hour off after daylight savings time.
- Fixed bug when tapping address/emails.
- Fixed false error message saying no apps installed for navigation when they are installed and a "localFieldMappings" message.
- Release Date: Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 (Build 968, Sprint 85)
- Handling all-day events properly in different time zones.
- Added helpful message that Quotes cannot be added to Prospects in Salesforce.
- Fixed issue where loading indicator would hang after losing an internet connection.
- Quote Item Quantity fields only show fixed number of decimal places.
- Rapidly switching calendar date ranges will not cause calendar flickering.
- Updated telemetry for MarketSharp and Salesforce.
- Release Date: Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 (Build 959, Sprint 84).
- Bug fix when tapping on users address, email or phone number, no longer getting error message.
- Release Date: Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 (Build 957, Sprint 83).
- Calendar supports visibility for other users' calendars.
- Tapping more than once on the icons on the Appointment/Contacts Details Screen will only navigate once.
- Increased tap area on the icons on the Appointment/Contacts Detail Screen.
- Aligned icons in the To-Do Card on the Home Screen.
- Modals with a long list of fields do not overflow outside of the modal area.
- Reduced the size of the Date Selector Modal on an iPad.
- Entire Search Screen is viewable when the keyboard is open.
- Going to edit an Attachment displays the word "Edit".
- Updated messaging on unsuccessful distance calculations for Appointments.
- Removed "Work Phone" on the Staff/Employee Screen for MarketSharp.
- Card and section headers animate on close and open.
- Double tapping on the Calendar will not zoom in.
- Release Date: Thursday, September 15th, 2022 (Build 953, Sprint 83).
- Appointment Resulting - Next Steps options for Salesforce Classic and Lightning.
- Handling screen modal overflow consistently between iOS/Android.
- Searching important entities in Salesforce.
- Updated dependencies, fixed 4 small bugs.
- Release Date: Tuesday, August 30th, 2022 (Build 940, Sprint 82).
- Updated the detail screen for both Contacts/Prospects and Appointments.
- Balance due on Jobs/Sales get updated after adding payments.
- Added imbedded payments for Salesforce Classic.
- Collecting payments on Salesforce creates a Receipt and Adjustment.
- Increased date range on retrieving Appointments, Calendar Events, Activities/Tasks for Salesforce and MarketSharp (365 days for Salesforce and 90 for MarketSharp).
- Added a refresh option to refresh Todos on the home screen.
- Selecting the image on Quote items or the product list navigates to the product images gallery.
- MarketSharp product interests are sorted alphabetically.
- Sale names in Salesforce are generated properly.
- Logging out will always log out regardless if there is an established internet connection.
- Fixed 2 bugs regarding messaging around deleted recent searches and PaySimple errors in Salesforce.
- Release Date: Tuesday, August 16th, 2022 (Build 930, Sprint 81).
- Default view for Quote Items now shows product images.
- Improved formatting of numbers with commas and decimals places.
- Renewing logged in users session for Salesforce.
- After collecting payment with AppConnect, returns user to Sale screen.
- Fixed 3 bugs regarding installed navigation providers, owners of Notes in Salesforce and improved messaging with no internet connection when company settings have not loaded.
- Release Date: Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022 (Build 922, Sprint 80)
- Notes are able to be retrieved, added and updated in Salesforce Lightning.
- An icon has been added on the Appointment Detail to screen to navigate to the Contact.
- Messaging is more clear when trying to call a Contact that does not have a phone number.
- Messaging is more clear when trying to navigate to a Contact that does not have an address.
- The result and result reason fields in MarketSharp fill the width of the card when resulting an appointment.
- Selecting a date/time for appointment dates, event dates, activity due dates round up to the next hour.
- Activity result displays properly under the activity tab for MarketSharp.
- Salesforce overdue or due today tasks display on the calendar.
- Salesforce tasks consistently display on the Home Screen.
- Status bar will always be visible.
- Fixed various bugs regarding no internet connection and handling deleted email/text templates on MarketSharp automated activities.
- Release Date: Tuesday, July 19th, 2022 (Build 907, Sprint 79)
- Formatting display of phone numbers for easy reading.
- Creating Payments, refreshing Payment list after PaySimple payment in Salesforce Lightning.
- Optimized loading related data for MarketSharp and Salesforce
- Setting default values when adding new Contact in Salesforce Lightning.
- Fixed 2 bugs with URLs opening and missing Contact information after Job search in MarketSharp.
- Updated platform and dependencies. Enhanced telemetry.
- Release Date: Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 (Build 894, Sprint 78)
- Optimized the discovery and sync process on the home screen.
- MarketSharp Inquiry notes are visible on the appointment details and can be added or updated.
- Connected Salesforce Lightning to PaySimple to collect payments.
- 1 bug fix - issue after uploading a .heic file the thumbnail was not visible.
- Release Date: Tuesday, June 20th, 2022 (Build 883, Sprint 77)
- Fixes small error when navigating to a Contact from Search that has not been geocoded.
- Release Date: Thursday, June 9th, 2022 (Build 877, Sprint 76)
- Added global search on Home Screen to search various types of data for MarketSharp and Salesforce.
- MarketSharp Appointments now respect Hide in Calendar field to hide an Appointment from Calendars only.
- Salesforce Lighting:
- Can add a Contact and a Sales Appointment from a Contact in Lightning.
- Supporting creating All Day Events.
- Attachments can be uploaded to Sales Appointments.
- Staff phone numbers and emails are displayed on the Staff Screen.
- Improved performance when getting event data by date range when navigating the Calendar.
- Release Date: Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 (Build 876, Sprint 76)
- Uploading Product Images in MarketSharp will show in the app on Standard View when adding/editing quote items on a Quote.
- View "Product Images" option is available to view all product images for a particular product.
- Tasks for Salesforce Lightning Platform display under the "To-Do" section.
- Tasks for Salesforce Lightning Platform display can be added.
- Company Logo for Salesforce Lightning Platform displays.
- Email address display for a contact in the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- 3 bug fixes - Sync error on Home Screen, Task/Event reference field lookup, Navigation provider selecting error.
- Release Date: Tuesday, May 24th, 2022 (Build 863, Sprint 75)
- Showing Additional Contacts on MarketSharp Contacts.
- Recurring events now have dot indicators on calendar.
- Salesforce Task moved to all day events on calendar. Salesforce Events can now be updated.
- Quote Screen no longer scrolls after adding a Quote Item.
- Moved the add new Entity items to a "+" sign in the navigation bar.
- 3 bug fixes - tax rate field clearing, adding Prospect default values in Salesforce, Direction fields no longer being cleared on MarketSharp Inquiries.
- Release Date: Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 (Build 857, Sprint 74)
- Tasks in Salesforce are being displayed.
- Added additional segment on the home screen when using a phone to view "To-Do" items.
- Moved "Check for update" setting into developer options.
- General (non-recurring & non-Google) Events can be added and updated.
- Fixed 4 bugs with reference fields validation, rich text fields blocking navigation and special characters in Salesforce search.
- Release Date: Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 (Build 842, Sprint 73)
- Added Products Interests on Appointments and Inquiries.
- Improved loading indicators for Attachments, Quotes and Payments.
- Added synchronization support for Salesforce Lightning.
- Corporate employees can now log into their child companies on the app.
- Updating a Contact that does not have an address no longer throws an error.
- Permission check for deleting phone numbers on Customers is now being respected.
- Fixed 4 bugs with Salesforce Lightning, navigation and uploading PDF's with special characters.
- Release Date: Tuesday, April 12th, 2022 (Build 829, Sprint 72)
- Viewing an activity will display the related contact information.
- A message in the side menu will display if a new update is available with a link to the respective app store.
- Updated User Interface to be more consistent.
- Fixed 2 bugs: Uploading PDFs, PDF list on the PDF Generator Screen.
- Release Date: Tuesday, March 29th, 2022 (Build 809, Sprint 71)
- Sped up the discovery and sync process.
- Loading referenced field values (i.e. employee lookup, related appointments, jobs, inquiries, text templates, phone numbers)
- Updated icons when editing an item.
- When tapping back on a screen where forms have pending changes, prompts user to save or discard changes.
- Fixed 5 bugs: Emailing PDF attachments, form values and dependent picklists.
- Release Date: Tuesday, March 15th, 2022 (Build 802, Sprint 70)
- Contact information now shows on activities. Hello
- Improved full-screen loading indicators.
- Company logo will now appear in navigation title and tapping it will take you to the home screen.
- Added Today button the calendar.
- Contact search will appear in alphabetical order.
- Long pressing phone number/email will copy it to the clipboard.
- Fixed 3 bugs: Contact phone numbers, Uploading files to Salesforce, Number Parsing error.
- Release Date: Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 (Build 793, Sprint 69)
- Feature permissions, Field Permissions, and Appointment View permissions are enforced.
- Contact View Permissions are enforced when searching for contacts.
- PDFs and other files can be uploaded.
- Optimized offline mode support.
- Fixed a bug with auto send date/times in the past for activities.
- Release Date: Tuesday, February 15th, 2022 (Build 778, Sprint 68)
- Quote Item tax and quantity can now be modified in the data grid/compact view.
- Notes and other items without dates to sort by appear at the bottom of lists. Improved sorting.
- Enhanced text and styling for Appointment Result values, mutli-select picklist checkbox value toggling and text areas given more space to display.
- Fixed bug with Appointments with same day of month appearing on wrong date.
- Converting HEIC image file types to JPG so can be previewed.
- Release Date: Tuesday, February 1st, 2022 (Build 770, Sprint 67)
- Increased form field tap areas to be larger for selecting field values.
- Added the Appointment Result value on the Home Screen Appointment list.
- Hiding automated Activities (auto send for Email Out, Text Out) on the calendar.
- Fixed 2 bugs related to when no mapping or email app is installed and Quote PDF generation. when there are no Notes on a Quote.
- Improve the Product search and filtering UI.
- Updated some wording and layouts to improve the user experience.
- Release Date: Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 (Build 763, Sprint 66)
- Adding and Updating Activities
- Improved PaySimple payment screen for iPhones.
- Showing message when no internet connection.
- When license is revoked, log out the signed in user.
- Updated messaging for Appointment resulting and Job creation.
- Background data refresh after app has been idle.
- Side navigation UI/UX enhancements.
- Hiding Contract Total field when resulting an appointment for MarketSharp.
- Fixed 8 bugs regarding Contacts, Authentication, Layouts, Attachments and StreetView.
- Release Date: Thursday, January 6th, 2022 (Build 755, Sprint 64 and 65)
- Quote Items Compact view display as data grid.
- Tapping on field labels bring focus to the field value.
- Updated UI for entity list items under tabs.
- Updated several layouts for phones to prevent overlap and better alignment.
- Fixed SmartyStreets throttling error (HTTP 429) so only appointments are geocoded one day at a time.
- Release Date: Thursday, December 9th, 2021 (Build 736, Sprint 63)
- Updated PDF Generation screen to list all Document Templates with gestures on Attachments.
- Increase tap area for Text fields so labels can be touched to bring focus to the field.
- Updated Demo Data to have higher quality information.
- Fixed deprecation warning for Date fields, fixed logout error when no internet connection and several other small enhancements.
- Release Date: Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 (Build 730, Sprint 62)
- Initial release supporting MarketSharp Appointments, Quoting and Payment Collection
- Display phone numbers and emails on Appointments
- Creating a new Inquiry from an appointment
- 1 bug fix, phone UI improves and other minor enhancements
- Release Date: Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 (Build 722, Sprint 61)