- All active Products are downloaded during the discovery and synchronization process. This is so Products can be searched for and added even without a stable internet connection.
- If Products have Attachments, the Attachments are downloaded when the product is first viewed when creating a Quote and the downloaded image is cached for later use.
- The first Attachment is assumed to be the product image. If there is a product image, it is shown on the Product Screen for the Product and on the Quote Screen for the Quote Item.
- When there are multiple Attachments for a Product, you can view the product images in a list or tapping one image brings up a carousel for swiping between multiple product images at a time.
- Only active products are returned when retrieving products from MarketSharp
- There is a rare instance that the product under a category may not be listed. The product descriptions will still be available to select.
- Tax product exists in every MarketSharp company. The tax product is available to select, however, users should not select this option.