The Blue Production Tab at the The Reports Located in the Reporting Tab Top of the MarketSharp M screen
- Click Production link for the contact's job. (You cannot add a production task from the production tab.)
- Select a work crew or worker(s) and completion date if needed.
- To add a production process; Select a process from the Production Tasks drop down and click Add Process or to add a single production task, click Add New Task
- Assign steps to individuals using the Assign to drop down.
- (Optional) Create necessary work orders by clicking on the check box with the drill icon. The drill will turn yellow, indicating a work order. Click the yellow drill icon to create your work order.
- (Optional) Click the Post-It note icon to add notes to the process step.
- Click the check box with the calendar icon. The calendar icon will highlight, indicating the step has been scheduled. Click the calendar icon to go to the scheduler.
- Click Save
- All production tasks attached at the Product link level of a job will flow through to the high level Production Tab.
- Users can filter for tasks assigned to them, type of task, product, description, task type, etc.
- Clicking on the edit pencil next to a task will take you to that task in the contact record. (Update an actual start or end date for example.)
Add New Process:
- Click the Add Process button.
- Enter the Process Name and Product Type.
Note: These fields are required.
- Click the active box to enable the process in the job tab.
You can uncheck the active box to disable a process.
- Select Use Saturdays/Sundays if you include them in your business week.
Note: If you include Saturdays and Sundays as business days, MarketSharp will schedule tasks on those days. If you do not include them in your business week and a task falls on a Saturday/Sunday, MarketSharp will push the task next business day. For example, if a task falls on a Sunday, and you do not check 'use Sundays' MarketSharp will schedule the task for Monday.
- Enter the steps/Tasks/Milestones required to complete the job or process
Note: Checking the Enable Scheduler and Work Orders will enable the scheduling feature and a work order to be created. Keep in mind you probably don't need the scheduler/work order for every task.
- Click Add Process Step to add additional steps. You may create up to 25 tasks per job/project type.
- Click Save.
- Click on the edit pencil icon to the right for the corresponding process.
- Click Save
- Click the delete icon to the right of the process.
- Click the duplicate button
- Click Save
Above is a screen shot of the Standard Product
You can create other reports by choosing the “Save As
New” option in the bottom left. All saved reports will appear under Company reports.The Production Status Report NOTE: Only jobs that are not complete will show up on this report. How is the column AVG Days in PRODUCTION calculated? This is based on the number of days elapsed from the Expected Start Date of the first step until today for each job. So if the job is in the 3rd step it will tell you how long the job has been in production since the first step. If it’s on the Product Name row (i.e. Windows) then we add up the number of Days In Production for all jobs in all steps for that product and divide it by the number of jobs for that product. If it’s on the Step Name row (i.e. Order Material) then we add up the number of Days In Production for all jobs within that steps for that product and divide it by the number of jobs in that step. How is the column AVG Days in STEP calculated? This is based on the number of days elapsed from the Expected Start Date of the current step until today for each job. If it’s on the Product Name row (i.e. Windows) then we add up the number of Days In Step for all jobs in all steps for that product and divide it by the number of jobs for that product. If it’s on the Step Name row (i.e. Order Material) then we add up the number of Days In Step for all jobs within that steps for that product and divide it by the number of jobs in that step.