Email Automation Triggered By Production Steps
If you wish to set an automation that contacts customers to alert them that their project has reached a particular production step, First the email template(s) need to be created.
1. Tutorial for email templates (See First Section): https://support.marketsharp.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006510002-MarketSharp-Email
2. After the email templates have been created and saved they need to be tied in to an activity process: https://support.marketsharp.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500007929002-Create-and-Edit-an-Activity-Process
(Type: Email out, Reference: Select what the email is referencing, Assign to: Who you would like the activity to be assigned to and who will receive email replies, Due Date/ Time: Immediately when added or No Date/time (it can be either since the email activity won't be triggered until the previous production step has the actual complete date filled out), Reminder: None)
3. Next, the activity process needs to be added to the production step. Pull up the production process page (Admin Page (1)> Process Setup box> Production Process (2) and select the blue pencil next to the production process you wish to edit (3). Locate the step you wish to attach the email activity to. Select the activity process from the drop-down menu within the production step (4).
4. Next, in the production step you added the activity process to, make sure to select "X Days After Previous Step Complete" in the Expected Start Date drop down menu and click save.
5. In order for this activity to be automated, the actual end date must be filled out in the previous production step in the production section of the customer job. Without the completion date, Marketsharp will not know the previous step has been complete and the email will not be automatically sent out.
To enter the Actual end date- Locate the customer record, and click on the jobs section of the record (1) then select Production (2). Enter the actual end date for the steps accordingly (3).