Remove the old Print File Manager
Marketsharp Print File Manager 2019-2023 will need to be uninstalled and then reinstalled to resolve this. Follow the steps below to Uninstall the program:
- Go to your computer Start menu in the bottom left of your screen
- Start typing in “Control Panel”
- Open Control Panel
- Look for “Programs”
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Locate the “Marketsharp Print File Manager 2019-2021” program from the list.
- Right click and select “Uninstall” NOTE: You may have 2 or 3 versions of MarketSharp Print File Manager installed on your computer; if so, uninstall all versions.
- You will get a Pop Up window asking to confirm you want to Uninstall this program, click “OK”
- Once this is done, go back to MarketSharp and attempt to open your Print File Document again. This will prompt a new installation of the program and your document will open automatically after the install!