Unfortunately, sometimes certain circumstances happen where a job needs to be canceled. Canceling a job in Marketsharp will ensure reporting is accurate.
How To Cancel a Job:
1. Start in the contacts tab in the upper blue banner in Marketsharp.
2. Under the Customers section, select Customer Record View.
3. Select Jobs on the blue ribbon in the middle of the page.
4. Click the blue pencil icon to the right to edit the job.
5. In the drop down menu next to Contract Status, select Canceled and then click save at the bottom.