Events, Appointments and Tasks.
The calendar displays Events, Appointments and Tasks/Activities for any resource/staff member available to your user.
- If only one user is selected, the calendar Appointments, Events, Tasks/Activities will appear in their default color
- If there is more than one user selected, the Appointments, Events, Tasks/Activities will appear in their respective calendar color.
- Users can select other users to view their Events, Appointments and Tasks/Activities.
- Can change the view of the calendar to be Month, Week, Day or List view.
- Appointments, Events and Tasks/Activities can be filtered by selection.
- Calendar events are queried by the current visible month. Navigating to a new month causes the entire months of data to be refreshed for each user selected.
- Tasks/Activities that are considered automated (auto send for Email Out and Text out) are intentionally filtered out and should not appear on the calendar. They are intentionally filtered out to keep the Calendar lean (MarketSharp only).
General (non-recurring and non-google) events are able to be added and updated. The signed in user will be selected by default and cannot be changed.
Recurring and Google events are supported, but they are not able to be edited.
*Note: In MarketSharp, there is a rare instance where if an occurrence is deleted from desktop and the browser timezone does not match the company timezone, the occurrence will not be removed from the calendar.
The default business hours for the calendar starts at 7am. When there are events outside of business hours, the user may need to scroll to see the event(s).
MarketSharp allows the business hours on the calendar to be configured at Admin > Company Setup > Calendar but the day will always start at 7am in the mobile app.
- Appointment and Activity visibility of other users are determined by the View Contact Permissions of the signed in user.
- Available resources that a user can select are determined by the user's calendar permissions.
- Hide in Calendar field for Appointments only hides the Appointment from the Calendar only, still can show up on Map, List views and related items. Field can be used to hide a cancelled Appointment versus removing the Sales Rep or resulting as cancelled.