- Go to the Admin Page
- Under Apps & Add-ons Setup click the link for HomeAdvisor Instant Booking Maintenance
3. There Should be an entry from Home Advisor in here, if not you may need to contact HomeAdvisor to push an entry in. Click the blue pencil to edit this entry.
Name this whichever you like. Then you need to select the Lead Source Primary and Secondary. I see you have internet leads for primary and Home Advisor for secondary. You can choose to name these separately as well just click the blue paper icon and it will pull up as list and you can click Add New Item.
Once you set that up to your preference we will move to the next step.
4.Marketing Queue, if you use call center you can choose which calling queue these leads can go in
If you do not use Call Center we can skip this.
5. The next two items HA Approved & HA Tentative are lead Inquiry statuses and they will have to be given the proper status that you want the inquiry to have.
For example: HA Approved - if you want this to be set Set Appointment - then you can choose that or something applicable from the drop-down.
If you want to create your own inquiry status, you are able to also do that and I will show you how.
How to Create Inquiry status - go to admin page. Under Company Setup click on Editable Drop Down Lists.
From there click on the blue paper icon next to inquiry status
click add new item
If you want it to match the Instant booking you can name it as so, but that is entirely up to you.
6. HA Canceled & HA Rescheduled are appointment statuses so you can choose the applicable items to represent those entries
7. The last two items are important as well. Resources to use for HomeAdvisor scheduling: You will need to check the names of all those who you have in the calendar and this will stop the double booking as the names will match with what we have in MarketSharp
The last one is for you to select which account(s) you'd like to be notified when a lead comes in.