Detailed Report Guide
Navigating your way through detailed reports can seem overwhelming at first. It helps if you think of reporting by the smaller parts instead of the whole report.
This breakdown of reports by section will help you understand what each section of the detailed report does and how to best use it to get the information you need.
- Filter Setup is telling Marketsharp what type of date you are looking to search for. Job Sale Date, Inquiry date, Appointment date…. it all depends on what information you need.
- Additional Filter is a way to further narrow down who/what you are searching for in the report like a certain sales person or lead source)
- Report Columns pull information from the customers as a whole. Things like total inquiries, Net $, and Gross sales of the leads/customers you are pulling the report on.
- Group Setup is a very useful tool. This is how the information is grouped in the report. This allows everything in the report to be broken down into a group, and then sub-groups for easier reading.
- Appointment Setup is not used that often, but it allows you to further narrow down customers by their appointments. This will show you conversions on appointments (Things like how many showroom visits turned into proposal review appointments)
- Detail Fields is the information that will be pulled about each individual customer. (address, salespeople, job type, contract balance due etc.)
- Don’t forget you can save reports by clicking “Save as New” or schedule reports to run daily, weekly, or monthly by clicking "Schedule Report" at the bottom of the page.
Reporting has a lot of moving parts and may seem daunting at first but once you have an idea of what each section does, it will make a whole lot more sense.
Don't be afraid to create some reports to familiarize yourself with the way Marketsharp reporting works. You can chose to delete reports you used for testing by navigating to the schedule view section of the reporting tab and selecting the blue trash can icon to the right of the report you wish to delete.
*****Please be very careful when deleting reports as this cannot be undone.
Please don't be afraid to reach out to our Technical Support staff if you have any questions!