SmartMail Plus – Jobsite Proximity Marketing Assistant
It’s so easy to generate buzz about a recently completed job in the neighborhood in an effort to generate more leads with SmartMail Plus.
What Is SmartMail Plus?
SmartMail Plus is a neighborhood lead generation program. Integrated within MarketSharp software, SmartMail Plus allows you to create multi-channel campaigns automatically. It combines personalized direct mail and web elements unique to the recently completed job. It’s the perfect combination of offline and online marketing. With SmartMail Plus, it takes less than a minute to launch a neighborhood campaign. It's so simple and takes so little effort that it's like having a virtual marketing assistant.
Here’s How It Works:
Each time you complete a job for a customer, you have the opportunity to automatically send postcards to the surrounding neighbors announcing the project. The postcard recipients can scan a unique QR Code, text a unique phrase or visit a keyword protected website to get more information about the recently completed project. The built-in technology on the SmartMail Cards allows website responses to be tracked.
SmartMail Plus notifies you by email when a prospective client has visited the website by using one of the postcard response mechanisms. In addition, if the prospect fills out the Call-To-Action online form, contact details are pushed directly into MarketSharp for immediate follow-up.
During the SmartMail Plus ordering process you can create even more buzz on Facebook and Twitter, so fans can like or share your recently completed work.
Automated lead generation triggered by a completed job status using personalized postcards and landing pages. SmartMail Plus allows remodelers and contractors an easy way to streamline communications to homeowners most likely to buy their products or services. SmartMail Plus makes executing a consistent, integrated marketing program of mail, website and social media including fast responsive follow-up extremely easy, targeted and affordable.
- $ .88 a piece first-class presort
- Postcard size: Jumbo 5.5" x 8.5"
- Postcards sent to the closest 50 Homeowners (Single and Multi-Family Owners) that have homes most like the target address - mostly using property values
- The minimum order is 50 postcards, you can increase this by going in to the MarketSharp Mail portal and select the SmartMail Plus option
- Card type: 100# Gloss cover stock, UV coating is included
- Confirmation email sent to email listed in the MarketSharp Mail portal. Email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Confirmation Cards
- List provided by Equifax
- Does NOT work in Canada
- How long does the landing page stay live online? As long as the data is in the file the landing pages will remain active. Once the data drops off the feed there's two rules. 1. If the order was never placed, we will keep the landing page up for 45 days from the date it dropped off the feed. 2. If the order was placed, we will keep the landing page up for 90 days. Side note to this one… It's a rolling 90 days. So if the user placed a second order the 90 day clock will reset from the last order date.
- PDF link to Homeowner's Guide http://www.marketsharp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/RemodelBro1.pdf
Differences Between SmartMail Plus & MarketSharp Mail
- After a completed job, automatic jobsite/radius marketing to neighboring homeowners that can have a picture of the home and homeowners of the completed job on the postcard
- You can push the information about the job to your Facebook & Twitter account.
- Including the picture of the home and homeowners to Facebook
- Each postcard recipient receives their own personalized website, QR Code, and text phrase which allows the postcard recipient to get information about the recently completed project
- Since the postcard recipient has their own personalized website, QR Code, and text phrase, any time a postcard recipient accesses the completed project information; you receive an email with the contact information of the postcard recipient who viewed the project information and can get pushed automatically into your MarketSharp account
- On the custom website where the postcard recipient views information about the completed job the postcard recipient can request information from you
- The postcard recipient submission gets pushed automatically into your MarketSharp account
Chris Balusek | Account Services Representative 512-837-2300 x1226 email@example.com