Users can determine how the app behaves by going to
Menu > Settings > User Preferences
- Default Tax Rate
- When creating a new quote, the tax rate to be applied to the quote
- Tax rates should be between
100and have up to 3 decimal places i.e.
- This is helpful when frequently creating quotes with the same tax rate so you don't have to type in the same tax rate each time.
- Display Time Zones
- Whether or not to display time zones when displaying DateTime fields and other speciality components likes map pin markers.
- For Time only fields (no date), cannot show a time zone because there is no associated date object or time zone information to store with it. See https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=custom_field_time_overview.htm&type=5
- Time Zone
- The time zone is based on the current user settings on the back end. The time zone does not change based on the current users location. This is because appointment scheduling generally happens on the backend and the time zone is not always based on the current location of the user. Users can not change their timezone preference or setting from the app - must be changed on the their backend profile.
- Salesforce: Time zone for all users is based on the users Salesforce profile. If the time zone wants to be changed, needs to be changed on the users profile in Salesforce.
- MarketSharp: Time zone for all users is based on the companies time zone.
- However, before a user signs into a backend, the time zone of the user is based on the best guess of the time zone of their devices current location.
- Supported Time Zones
- GMT–05:00 (America/Chicago)
- GMT–06:00 (America/Denver)
- GMT–08:00 (America/Anchorage)
- GMT–09:00 (America/Adak)
- GMT–10:00 (Pacific/Honolulu)
- More information about time zones:
- Default Navigation Providers
- Supported navigation apps: Apple Maps, Google Maps, and Waze. Only the installed apps will show up as options.
- If the default Navigation Provider is uninstalled, the user will be prompted which new navigation app to use.
- When None is selected, each time an address is tapped, users will be prompted each time what installed navigation app to use.
- When there are no navigation apps installed, the user will be prompted to install a navigation app.
- Reload Company Settings
- Button that allows a user to refresh the settings of their profile, organization or schemas such as picklist drop down options, fields on an object, permissions, etc.
Outside of the application, users can access options in the iOS Settings app under the i360 application name. These settings allow the user control how the application works. When the user updates any application relevant settings, they are applied immediately when the application is open again.
- Clear Cache on Open
- When the clear cache is set to true, when an application opens again, it resets the whole application and takes you to log in for a fresh start. This is a helpful to clear any persisted data that may need to be cleared without uninstall and reinstalling the application.
- After resetting the application, the setting will again set back to false which is the initial value.
- Access to Photo Gallery and Camera.
- In order for the app to see the photos taken on the device or take new photos with the camera, the user will need to grant permissions via the prompt or update the permissions in the iOS Settings app. When the app does not have permissions to use the gallery or camera, the user will not be able to upload attachments.