MarketSharp search looks for matching contacts and jobs based on what is typed in the search box. There are filters below the search box that will filter the types of results return (i.e. Contacts or Jobs). The search bar searches for the fields below:
- Full name
- First name
- Last name
- Contact's address or Job Address(not inquiry)
- Address line one
- Contact's email addresses (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- Contact's phone numbers,
- Job numbers
The search returns the top 10 results, if a desired result isn't displaying, the user needs to type in more information.
Salesforce search searches for just about anything. The filters indicate what types can be searched for. The filters below the search box will filter out the types selected.
Selected items from the search will then be able to be accessed in the Recently Selected area. This area maxes out at 10. If the area contains 10 items or more and a user selects a new search item not in the list, the last one in the list will be removed and the new item will be inserted at the top.
Adding a Prospect
Users are able to add a new prospect via the mobile app on the Search screen. Adding in a new prospect will bring you to the Prospect Detail Screen.
After getting search results for Prospects, the following actions are available:
- Navigating to the Prospect's address
When the required information does not exist for a Prospect, the action can not be completed. For example, if the Prospect does not have an address, navigating the Prospect is not possible. Same for email, if you do not have the Prospect's email, you will not be able to email the Prospect etc.
A user must provide a Last Name (Shows required on the form)
If the user does not enter in a phone or email, upon save, a message will appear indicating the user needs to enter in a phone or email.
When adding a Contact, the Contact's Type (Prospect, Lead or Customer) field can be set. When updating a Contact, the Type field cannot be changed as it could cause data loss when the Type is changed.
- Phone numbers will always put the primary phone number as the first one. If there is no primary phone number, the first phone number in the list will be listed first.
- To edit a phone number, swipe left and select the Edit option if on a phone. On a tablet, all the phone fields will be visible in the form. Then Save in the upper right.
- To remove a phone number, swipe left and select the Delete option. Then Save in the upper right.